Monday, August 13, 2007

Not My Fault



There are 2 events that occurred recently that I happened to be present for... but I want to go on record as saying that I was not the one (directly) responsible for these events. Okay, so I had a BBQ and my cousin-in-law, Sandie, wanted her hair dyed with a little bit of pink that I use in my hair. I'm not saying that she is blaming me for said pink.... but she didn't clear me name either!! http://theruybalidfamily.blogspot.com/2007/08/do-not-drink-and-dye.html#links

There was another event... someone very close to me decided to get his first tattoo. I went along to watch. So I thought I would just go on the record as saying that these events were not my doing. But I'm glad I was there!!!

3 comments:

hrothgarrr said...

Heh. At fault or not...you rule.

Unknown said...

Sandi looks super cute with pink hair!

Sandie said...

Totally your fault!

Luckily, it looks rad...