Monday, February 4, 2008

A Super Bowl


I always dread the SuperBowl. In years past, it usually meant a large gathering of my dad's friends at some bar. At point something stupid would happen (like a drunken rude proposition from one of my dad's friends). This year, Brad surprised me by coming over to my house while I was at work and assembling some furniture I bought for the kitchen. I made a Turkey dinner and he's a bit of a football fan, so he watched the game. Here and there he'd switch over to the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. Probably for my benefit. But it was the first enjoyable Big Game Sunday I've ever had (other than being tired and cranky!). Thanks, Brad!

1 comment:

Scooby Meredith said...

Isn't love great? I am glad you had the best ever. After having my best ever new years I can relate to how much internal joy that can really bring.